Smile Makeovers in Austin, TX
If you find yourself looking in the mirror at your smile and wishing it were straighter, brighter, or otherwise more appealing, we can help with a smile makeover. An enhanced, beautiful smile can be life-changing, and at Enamel Dentistry we personalize the entire process every step of the way. We take an informative, communicative approach and work with you to develop a cosmetic treatment plan that works for you, your goals, and your budget.
Treatments to Improve Your Smile
At Enamel Dentistry, we offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments that can be combined into a personalized smile makeover to give you the smile of your dreams:
- Teeth whitening is an affordable, completely non-invasive way to remove tooth stains and boost your confidence. We offer both in-office and take-home options.
- We can replace old metal crowns and fillings with tooth-colored porcelain crowns that look completely natural. This simple procedure can improve the appearance of your smile dramatically.
- With dental bonding and shaping, we can give you a shapely, even smile and improve even the most severe discolorations.
- Porcelain veneers offer incredible results by covering up imperfections on your teeth, mitigating issues like stains, gaps, minor chips and damage, and other cosmetic issues.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect will give you a straighter smile with a virtually invisible treatment.
The Bridge Between Aesthetics and Function
Dental treatments that improve the appearance of your smile have more than just cosmetic benefits. For example, moving your teeth into a better position with Invisalign or ClearCorrect will not only give you a straight smile, it will also make it easier for you to clean between your teeth and gums, reducing your risk of gum disease. Treatments like porcelain veneers can also strengthen your teeth while enhancing their appearance. It has been proven that patients who take pride in the cosmetic aspects of their smile are more likely to care for their teeth and gums with proper oral hygiene habits. You deserve a beautiful smile that makes you feel proud! Call us today to get started.