The Ultimate Restorative Dentistry Services in Manor TX
Are you searching for restorative dentistry services around Manor TX? Good news: Enamel Dentistry in Austin is here to handle all of your dental needs—big or small. Our skilled, professional, and experienced team is here to protect and enhance your smile.
As such, if you could benefit from working with a restorative dentist, then we want to hear from you at your earliest convenience. We guarantee complete satisfaction; you can rely on us!
The Best Restorative Dentist for You
When it comes to restorative dentistry by Manor TX, you deserve the best–enter Enamel Dentistry. In fact, we offer a Happy Hour menu, new patient specials, financing options, and a dental membership to show how much we appreciate you.
Specifically, our restorative dentist provides high-quality and effective services to help ensure you’re always proud to show off your pearly whites. These services include:
- Composite Fillings—Efficient treatment for cavities
- Root Canal Therapy—Gentle treatment to remove infection and decay from teeth before they become irreparably damaged
- Dental Crowns & Bridges—Restore and protect the structure of a damaged or decayed tooth
- Dental Implants—A smooth process to restore your smile and misplace missing teeth
- Tooth Extractions—Treatment for advanced gum disease, serious tooth infection, and wisdom teeth erupting improperly
- Full Dentures—A functional and aesthetically pleasing treatment to give you your smile back
- Partial Dentures—A cost-effective and non-invasive method that will help you feel more confident when you eat, speak, and smile
- Nitrous Sedation—A minimal and effective method of sedation to keep you calm and relaxed
- Oral Conscious Sedation—A common type of sedation that offers lasting, calming effects throughout your entire procedure
- IV Sedation—For patients undergoing complex oral surgery or have extreme dental phobia and anxiety
Ready to get started?
Meet Our Dentist
Fresh to Texas, Dr. Dillion Patel is no stranger to the South, having grown up in Alabama. He attended a boarding school specializing in mathematics & science and then pursued his bachelor’s degree in Engineering at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Later, he completed his dental degree, also at the University of Alabama.
Dr. Patel has experience with treating patients with extensive traumatic facial injuries, implant placement, dental extractions, and numerous oral surgeries. He’s well known for his friendly personality. When he’s not working, he enjoys attending concerts, telling horrible jokes, and reminiscing about playing tennis.
Don’t ignore your dental needs. Instead, give us a call!
Contact Us for Restorative Dentistry near Manor TX
Let’s talk about restorative dentistry close to Manor TX today! Contact Enamel Dentistry in Austin at (512) 982-1272. Or, if you prefer, you can use our online form. Either way, we look forward to meeting you. You’ll be smiling sooner than you think.