High-Quality General Dentistry in Manor TX
Are you in need of general dentistry around Manor TX? If so, Enamel Dentistry in Austin has you completely covered. Our skilled, friendly, and professional team genuinely cares about the health of your teeth. As such, we offer a Happy Hour menu, new patient specials, financing options, and a dental membership.
You deserve to have a reliable and trustworthy general dentist–and that’s exactly what you’ll find here. We provide a variety of services to help keep your smile fresh and bright. Keep reading to learn more.
The Best General Dentist Around
When searching for general dentistry services near Manor TX, you want nothing but the best. Enter Enamel Dentistry. We are passionate about dental care, and there is no job too big or too small for us.
As such, we proudly offer a variety of convenient and effective services to ensure your teeth look and feel good. These services include:
- Preventive Care—Routine appointments to thoroughly examine your mouth to catch dental health issues before they become more serious problems
- Oral Cancer Screenings—Performed during every six-month checkup to safeguard your health and ensure that any signs of these serious issues are addressed as quickly as possible
- Periodontal Care—Can help prevent, halt, and even treat gum disease
- TMJ/TMD Treatment—Treatment varies depending on the patient, but we can help treat even the most severe cases
- Sleep Apnea Treatment— When Obstructive Sleep Apnea is not properly treated, mental health and productivity can be seriously impacted, but there is also an increased risk for heart attack and stroke
- Pediatric Dentistry—We proudly work with infants, toddlers, older children, and teenagers to promote proper oral hygiene habits
- Botox for TMJ—A pain-free option that will treat chronic muscle tension and have you smiling again
- And Much More!
You should never ignore your dental issues. Instead, visit our dentist!
Meet Our Dentist
Fresh to Texas, Dr. Dillion Patel is no stranger to the South, having grown up in Alabama. He attended a boarding school specializing in mathematics & science and then pursued his bachelor’s degree in Engineering at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Later, he completed his dental degree, also at the University of Alabama.
Dr. Patel has experience with treating patients with extensive traumatic facial injuries, implant placement, dental extractions, and numerous oral surgeries. He’s well known for his friendly personality. When he’s not working, he enjoys attending concerts, telling horrible jokes, and reminiscing about playing tennis.
Are you ready to make an appointment with our general dentist? Let’s get started now!
Contact Us for General Dentistry by Manor TX
Could you benefit from general dentistry in Manor TX? If so, you know what to do: Contact Enamel Dentistry in Austin today! To speak with a member of our team, simply call (512) 982-1272. Or, if you prefer, you can use our online form. Either way, we look forward to meeting you. You’ll be smiling in no time.